Hello...

Welcome to Savage Media. Here I will shine a spotlight on the properties being developed through my company, SAVAGEFILMS.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Doing the Development Limbo...

Over the years I have seen many people create their own projects in many types of media, and the one immutable fact I’ve learned is that creating the idea is the easy part. The hard part is getting someone to pay you for it, so that your project ends up on screen, in print, or on television.

I am by no means a master at this, I like many, am still learning. I do however know some things, and continue to learn other techniques to success. What I hope to do is share some of these secrets as I travel on this journey through the murky, unpredictable world of development limbo.

Over time I hope to have a useful resource that anyone can use to develop a project and get it produced or published.

No comments:

Post a Comment